Is not about getting the data, is about using the data, so that's why I have decided to make this post and to also give (the people who has activated the data) faith and please them. Mtn released this Xtra data bundle not long ago, and it works on all browsers and call all networks which you can access by dialling *131*2# (legal method), but the new way uses in activating this new offer (20GB and 25,000credits) is somehow different and lost.
If you have activated the data by dialling *298*2*2*1*8*1# and immediately you would be given the 20GB of
25,000naira for 20naira only. Well, this data and the call cannot be used because it doesn't power any application at all and it doesn't have a proxy server which can at least be used on some vpns like psiphon, Tweak ware or others, that means you will just be looking at the data and credits which is really painful.
Well, I can assure you guys that all webmasters are currently looking for the perfect solution to make it work and they have assured that if it works, they will update and if I also got the solution I will immediately post about it here.
So I am really sorry to my visitors who have activated the data.. You can still go for Glo 0.00kb Free browsing, because it still working especially if you have strong 3G in your area.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is this post helpful? Please don't just Read and go! Your ccomment is highly appreciated!.
Are you finding it difficult to drop a comment in this Blog? Kindly click here to know how to drop a comment on any topic