Hello' T.G.I.F
Have you ever faced such kind of problem or you are currently facing it? If yes then this post is surely for you alone.
Many Android users have been facing a problem of not enough Memory notification while they know that, they have a lot of space in their Sd Card and their Internal Memory card.
In this post I've gathered all the solution and process to follow for you to get this problem solved.
HOW CAN I SOLVE SUCH PROB??
Firstly, make sure your Android phone is Rooted, if not try Googling a keywords (Root Your Phone Model) Example "Root Gionee P3" (Without the Quotes).
After Rooting your Android then, download Es File Explore you can get it in play store.
Open your Es File Explorer and Locate your phone device NOT your sd card, then Click on data.
Then click on Log_other_mode as shown in below screenshot
You would 5 files inside the folder delete all the files.
That is all.
Now reboot your phone and sew the magic. I hope it helps?

Yea it helps, I love that
ReplyDeleteJan bless