Globacom has Increased their data plans, but still in the same price as before
See the price of the current data plans below
Dial *777# to subscribe to any of the data plans you would Like.
>
Globacom has Increased their data plans, but still in the same price as before
See the price of the current data plans below
Dial *777# to subscribe to any of the data plans you would Like.
My name is Abk Sadiq also known as Nagidah and Naskid. I am From the northern part of Nigeria.. I love Blogging and other Internet stuffs.. I love my Family and Friends.. You can contact me @ +2347062922270..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is this post helpful? Please don't just Read and go! Your ccomment is highly appreciated!.
Are you finding it difficult to drop a comment in this Blog? Kindly click here to know how to drop a comment on any topic