Get 975 of call Plus 50mb/data With just 90 | World Of Technology >

Pages

Pages

King




Date: - Time:
EMAIL: Arewafamily@gmail.com

Receive Our Trending Updates Fast - CLICK HERE TO JOIN



Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Get 975 of call Plus 50mb/data With just 90

Hello, Guys.
Morning!
First of all I am welcoming any one of you to this world of Techs.

I am here again as usual, with the latest offer from MTN ng. In this post I'll try all my best to serve you better, because I'll tell you how you can simply get free 975 of call Plus 50mb to Browse and chat with just 90naira.

But before then the I would like to tell you that, the first time to get this offer is to spend 300naira and get 795N plus 50mb, after then the next offer you will purchase would be 90naira NOT 300naira, I hope you got it?.
HOW CAN I GET THIS OFFER? First of all migrate to MTN ZONE by dialling *135*1# then Recharge your LINE with 300naira and send v300 to 131, you would Immediately be given 975 plus 50mb and your 300naira would be deducted. After you have used up your money, and the data, now its time for you to enjoy that 300naira offer at 90naira. Simply Recharge your sim with 100 and make a call of at least 5seconds, then send v300 to 131 your 90naira would be taken away, and you would then be given 975 plus 50mb. #Enjoy Your Call at affordable price. Is it helpful ? Kindly Click on the share button below. Also check us back later for more!. www.nasblog.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this post helpful? Please don't just Read and go! Your ccomment is highly appreciated!.
Are you finding it difficult to drop a comment in this Blog? Kindly click here to know how to drop a comment on any topic

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();