How To Get Free 1GB from MTN | World Of Technology >

Pages

Pages

King




Date: - Time:
EMAIL: Arewafamily@gmail.com

Receive Our Trending Updates Fast - CLICK HERE TO JOIN



Sunday, 19 February 2017

How To Get Free 1GB from MTN

Good day viewers. Many days ago I haven't came with any latest offer from all the network providers, which I counted as the best mistake I ever made since this blog was invented, and this had happened due  to lack of latest offers and insufficient time for me to publish a post here. But in this post you are reading I'm giving you 100% assurance of something "COOL" which I believed you would love it.

Why am I calling it cool? I called it cool because the offer I'm about to guide you through was given out by the most stingiest network provider MTN. And I believed many of you have been looking for a offer from them. Lets go back to the main thing which you are here for.

HOW TO ACTIVATE FREE 1GB ON YOUR MTN SIM

Simply dial *449*2# to activate the offer for free! Once the offer was activated an SMS will be sent to you saying..

      "Congratulation you have activated free 1GB valid for 7 days dial *449*4# to view data bonus"

see demo on the pics below..

I hope it helps? Please appreciate our effort by sharing this post to your friends on social medias.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this post helpful? Please don't just Read and go! Your ccomment is highly appreciated!.
Are you finding it difficult to drop a comment in this Blog? Kindly click here to know how to drop a comment on any topic

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();