Get Free 4GB As New Year Gift From MTN | World Of Technology >

Pages

Pages

King




Date: - Time:
EMAIL: Arewafamily@gmail.com

Receive Our Trending Updates Fast - CLICK HERE TO JOIN



Monday, 2 January 2017

Get Free 4GB As New Year Gift From MTN

Hy! I hope this post reached you well? Before then, I would like to give a thanks message to all my blog visitors in 2016, because without you I would not be here, and my blog won't be popular as it is currently.  


Also this is my 1st post of this year (2017), but am sorry for making it late, because it should have been posted yesterday.  but better to late than never. Right?


Back to main business that is:
HOW TO GET FREE 4GB AS NEW YEAR GIFT FROM MTN
MTN NG were given 4GB free data as new year gift to their selected customers, simply dial *559*444# to check if you were given the data. 


I hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this post helpful? Please don't just Read and go! Your ccomment is highly appreciated!.
Are you finding it difficult to drop a comment in this Blog? Kindly click here to know how to drop a comment on any topic

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();