How To Stop Auto download of files on WhatsApp | World Of Technology >

Pages

Pages

King




Date: - Time:
EMAIL: Arewafamily@gmail.com

Receive Our Trending Updates Fast - CLICK HERE TO JOIN



Sunday, 4 December 2016

How To Stop Auto download of files on WhatsApp

Happy New Month! Readers..
I knew many of you have been looking for a solution on "How To Stop automatic download of files from their WhatsApp"
It's too annoying, to see the files you haven't download in your gallery. In this post I am about to published I'll guide step after the other, in order stop auto download of media files from WhatsApp messenger.


Also the other downside of this auto download is, it consumes your mobile data when ever new file was downloaded to you gallery. Lets go straight to what you are here for.

How Can I Stop Automatic WhatsApp Download?
Log on your WhatsApp >> Click Option button as shown below



Click on settings



Click on data usage



Under Media-Auto Download click on "when using mobile data"



Once you clicked, it will pop-up the media file list, the next thing is to unmark all the boxes as shown below

I hope it helps?... Pls share to friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this post helpful? Please don't just Read and go! Your ccomment is highly appreciated!.
Are you finding it difficult to drop a comment in this Blog? Kindly click here to know how to drop a comment on any topic

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();